Hello Sponsors! Hopefully all of you were able to get out this weekend and enjoy the wonderful sunshine that has finally arrived in Boise. The Bobs-Bicycles.com VeloWomen certainly did at the Chicken Dinner Road Race on Sunday.
The ~45 mile course included some challenging hills and warm weather, but the ladies kept their cool and finished well. Highlights are below, including two podium places!
- 2nd place – Heather Youngwerth
- 3rd place – Kristin Muchow
- 4th place – Sheila Barrett
- 5th place – Tiedji Baker
- 8th place – Erin Shelton (8th)
- 9th place – Kristin Maughan
- 10th place – Kimberly Elder
- 11th place tie – Brooke Green and Khristine Miller
Nice work, ladies, especially the first time racers!
Thank you to Brian Baker for providing support in the wheel car (and a late thank you to the same man for the Tour of Ontario!).
And a big thank you to Ann Lipp for supplying the post race party! The smiling face, hot dogs, and cold drinks were a welcome sight at the end of the race.
Signing off until next weekend, when the road racers face the Emmett Roubaix!